No products in the cart.
A Single-Patient-Use Sensor Designed for the Ear Concha
As a single-patient-use ear sensor that is placed securely in the cavum conchae (the deep hollow near the ear canal opening), the E1 allows clinicians to combine Masimo SET® performance with an alternative monitoring site.
- Faster detection of desaturation / resaturation compared to digit sensors during low perfusion1
- Alternate monitoring site with easy access during surgery, resuscitation, in patients with finger deformities, or when digit access is not possible
- Provides alternative to digit sensor when forehead site is unavailable
- Stays in place more securely than traditional clip-style sensors on ear lobe
- Sensor location offers better perfusion than ear lobe for improved signal quality